Thursday, March 29, 2007

Visions in a Dream - 1


In this dream vision which occured on March 29, 2007 after 3 am in the morning, I was lying outside the compound of a place called Osu. This place is in Accra, Ghana, West Africa. The exact location is near the Accra sports stadium. My grandmother lived in that location, so it was normal to find myself there. This location is close to a place we call Black Star Square, where the annual independence of Ghana is celebrated once a year, which falls on March 6. A few yards from the Black Star Square is the Ocean.

In this dream I found myself lying on my back looking upward. In the first part of the dream I was looking at basket ball game live in progress. The game had temporarily been stopped and a black male player was to throw the ball from the left side of the field. But, as the game stopped momentarily, I heard the sound of a trumpet playing a song. I recorgnized the song immediately as one of my musical compositions that I wrote, which I call keys. I do not recall which song it was for I have written hundreds of songs. Meanwhile, as the player was getting ready to throw the ball into the net, the trumpets were playing as if to give him momentum.

The dream changed, then I was aware of black women selling fried plantains. One was complaining they have had no sales for the day and needed some sales.

The dream changed, and I noticed I was looking up at the sky. Then I observed that there were 3 names of angels written accross the sky in large letters. The names were written in black letters, but each name had a rectangular square of white clouds around it. From my position, I was looking at the names upside down, like a mirror image type of reflection. The names were nothing I could recorgnize, for each name had several letters bordered by a white rectangular cloud. As I tried to figure out what the names where, I instinctively knew they were names of angels that are unknown to me. I tried concentrating, but could not make out the names, for reading something upside down accross the sky was a bit testing to my mind. Dream ended.

**Note that the day before this dream, I was kind of joking with a friend and asked him that if he had a choice to meet anyone in time, or be any place he wished who or where would he like to be. His answer was, he would like to visit saturn, and we laughed about it. I said I would like to meet Moses, King Solomon, and Jesus all that same time in one place and interview them. I do not know whether my reply had anything to do with the dream the following day.


Create Your Own

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: